We will actively encourage partnerships with target population groups and communities, government, NGO and private sectors partners, towards the achievement of our mutual goals.
Brook Hills Development Organization values mutual respect in dealing with beneficiaries, partners, and all stakeholders including donors, government bodies, and others.
Brook Hills Development Organization makes every effort for the highest standard of working towards program objectives, in supporting and developing human resources, and managing financial and other recourses at its discarding.
We will make sure that the organization will lead to long term benefits for the community.
We will enthusiastically give confidence the involvement of beneficiaries to participate at all level of the project implementation progression
- Improve the livelihood of orphan and poor community groups in general through direct economic empowerment.
- Improve the prevailing health and sanitation problem and hence productivity of children in the community.
- Reduce economic, social and psychological impacts of Human Immune Virus / Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.
- Reduce the illiteracy rate, human resource wastage and increase the productivity of the target community.
- Improve the wellbeing of elderly people and empower women.
- Improve the wellbeing of communities with particular emphasis to OVC’s
- Improve the status of orphan and vulnerable children through direct economic support, tailored training and technical support.
- Improve dimensional vulnerability of youth through adaptive skills and youth professionalization.